Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,898 (987,186 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)