Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,379 (1,915,649 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)