Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,606 (Shilling209,597) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)