Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,252 (Shilling216,125) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)