Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,010 (Shilling98,644) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)