Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,003 (Shilling111,887) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)