Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,254 (¥136,954) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)