Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,842 (¥146,296) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)