Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,622 (¥288,587) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)