Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,511 (¥142,286) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)