Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,665 in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (31 minutes ago)