Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,588 in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)