Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,784 in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (20 minutes ago)