Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,454 (¥168,633) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)