Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,403 (¥138,216) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)