Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,748 (¥266,488) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)