Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.627 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,728 (7,569 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)