Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,010 (17,879 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (34 minutes ago)