Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,400 (7,853 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)