Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,579 (6,094 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)