Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,188 in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)