Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.839 INR / FJD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,052 (2,823 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)