Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,186 (руб 96,294) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)