Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,628 (руб 42,979) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)