Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,315 (руб 43,637) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)