Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,719 in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)