Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,444 in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (33 minutes ago)