Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,048 in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)