Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.619 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,666 (12,091₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)