Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.418 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨75,252 (31,123₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)