Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,261 (10,583₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)