Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04432 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,461 (822,596 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)