Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,333 in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)