Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,852 ($1,748) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)