Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,590 ($898) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)