Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,892 ($760) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)