Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.613 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,717 (﷼ 1,081) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)