Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.267 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,311 (﷼ 983) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)