Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,413 (руб 56,687) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)