Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,504 (руб 33,620) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)