Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,356 (руб 29,970) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)