Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,092 (€485) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)