Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.730 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,144 (€621) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)