Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,415 (€2,296) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)