Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,846 (€2,322) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)