Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,847 (€1,152) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)