Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,384 (€1,438) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)