Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,465 (€2,877) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)