Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,880 prices entered by 630 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,462 in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)