Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,821 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,761 in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)