Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,689 (₨85,554) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)