Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,298 (₨84,857) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)