Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,066 (Taka 43,478) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (42 minutes ago)