Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,049 (Taka 47,029) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)