Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,026 (Taka 43,023) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)