Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,577 (Taka 47,240) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)