Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,049 (Taka 47,418) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)