Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨81,220 (Taka 99,544) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)