Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05768 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,831 (881,225 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)