Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.790 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,453 (1,562KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)