Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.035 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,278 (2,843KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)