Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,446 (R$ 5,866) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)