Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02992 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,653 (1,525,799 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)