Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02876 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,176 (1,605,525 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)