Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,321 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,341 (руб 57,825) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)