Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,708 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,904 (руб 131,247) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)