Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,761 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,522 (руб 125,199) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)