Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,447 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,977 (руб 41,158) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)