Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,765 (руб 55,904) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)