Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,480 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,268 (руб 43,738) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)