Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17256 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,967 (295,349 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)