Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.809 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,189 (790 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)