Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03129 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,116 (1,345,851 Shilling) in Morogoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)