Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,612 (Mex$ 32,449) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)