Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.123 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,842 (C$1,474) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)