Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.218 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,373 (C$3,233) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)