Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,296 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,927 (C$787) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)