Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,316 (€2,736) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)