Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,406 (€1,285) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)