Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,534 (€2,626) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (35 minutes ago)