Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,821 (€1,229) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)