Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,250 ($U69,300) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (36 minutes ago)