Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.368 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,578 ($U31,910) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)