Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,089 (R$ 2,360) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)