Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,521 (R$ 2,540) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (27 minutes ago)