Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,247 (R$ 2,278) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)