Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,461 (R$ 2,379) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (about 1 hour ago)