Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,384 (Mex$ 16,810) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)