Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,765 (Mex$ 31,498) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)