Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,564 ($b3,914) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)