Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,653 (COL$5,274,844) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)