Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,930 (COL$2,663,715) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (20 minutes ago)