Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02218 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,180 (COL$5,418,100) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (42 minutes ago)