Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,222 (COL$5,369,553) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)