Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,313 (COL$5,267,071) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)