Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02282 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,946 (COL$2,538,806) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)