Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,355 (COL$5,147,703) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)