Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 INR / JMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,349 (J$123,909) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)