Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,767 (€1,527) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)