Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,202 (€1,485) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (39 minutes ago)