Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,116 (€3,272) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)