Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45398 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,045 (105,831 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)