Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,995 (140,415 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)