Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,796 (309,205 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)