Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,492 (148,375 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)