Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,875 (Mex$ 12,076) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)