Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.702 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,416 (8,598 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)