Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.454 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,651 (9,377 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)