Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,713 (Shilling111,066) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)