Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,864 (Shilling108,062) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)