Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,365 (Shilling216,205) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)