Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,660 (Shilling105,245) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)