Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 927%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11971 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 569% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨501,778 (4,191,703 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)