Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 803%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11692 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,329 (1,140,390 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (32 minutes ago)