Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 796%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11839 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 264% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,053 (1,106,924 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)