Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 754%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11803 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 255% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,256 (1,052,748 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)