Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,638 (¥197,367) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)