Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,571 (2,818 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)