Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,014 (2,815 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)