Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.026 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,460 (1,169 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)