Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.589 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,486 (1,292 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)