Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.270 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,326 (2,799 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)